Fall is a great time to set goals and start planning your Professional Development calendar.
AET Labs is pleased to announce our newest round of Fab Lab Bootcamp Workshops featuring a diverse selection of our most popular sessions paired with some new and exciting topics to keep your students engaged and you at the top of your game.
Our expert-lead, hands-on workshops are a great way to get up to speed with current tech trends to inspire STEM learning opportunities and help you get the most from your Fab Lab tools.
New 2019 Workshops Include:
- Design for Additive Manufacturing and GrabCAD Print, December 3rd
- Laser Etching & Cutting with CorelDRAW, December 4th
- Advanced Laser Applications, December 5th
- Intro to CNC Routing With VCarve, December 10th
- Intro to Fusion 360, December 12th
Venue: EDCO Collaborative, 36 Middlesex Turnpike, Bedford, MA 01730
Time: 9:00 A.M. – 3:00 P.M.
Cost to attend: $150 each
Registration fee includes a light breakfast, lunch, all materials and a certificate of professional development.
Hope to see you in December!