Your Partner in Building Successful Technical Education Labs
The outcomes of well-designed STEM labs are immense - from research advancements to trained students prepared for college and the workforce. A successful new lab combines the lab vision, architectural design, equipment, and instructor training into a space that provides students with research exploration and project-based learning.
A high-visibility school construction project needs a well-coordinated, experienced team. With over 15 years of experience working with educational institutions in New England, AET Labs is your forward-thinking partner in building industry-relevant STEM labs and engineering labs.
We have experience partnering with architects, construction managers, and administration for K-12 schools, technical vocational schools, and universities on school construction projects.
Our school construction consulting services include:
- Leading discovery sessions to identify the lab learning goals and vision
- Recommended equipment lists
- Feedback and creation of lab layout designs
- Equipment specs and MEP requirements
- Coordination of a turn-key process for delivering, assembling, and installing equipment