For a limited time, you can trade in your uPrint, Dimension or Fortus 250mc for a discounted Stratasys F270 or F370 3D printer!
This is an especially valuable offer for schools and labs that own the original uPrint. This printer has an end of life of 12/31/2018, which means you cannot buy service contracts and maintenance cannot be extended after this date.
Why the Stratasys F123 3D printer series?
- Multiple Materials and Layer Resolutions — Select from a range of strength and layer resolution options to suit almost any learning application. Print in up to four different materials (PLA, ABS, ASA, and in some cases PC-ABS).
- Easy to Use — Minimal setup, auto-calibration, and fast and easy material swaps make this system ideal for educators and students. These printers are easy to operate and maintain for all experience levels.
- More Efficient — Enlist the all-new fast-draft mode to produce design concepts quickly and economically.
- Remote Print Monitoring — Monitor your prints from anywhere with the new built-in camera feature.
- Smart Software — GrabCAD Print™ software simplifies the entire 3D printing process with an intuitive CAD-like application anyone can use.
Fill out this form to see what the latest 3D printing technologies can do through the trade-in options available to you.
Oops! We could not locate your form.