This is an especially valuable offer for schools and labs that own the original uPrint. This printer has an end of life of 12/31/2018, which means you cannot buy service contracts and maintenance cannot be extended after this date.
Why the Stratasys F123 3D printer series?
- Multiple Materials and Layer Resolutions — Select from a range of strength and layer resolution options to suit almost any learning application. Print in up to four different materials (PLA, ABS, ASA, and in some cases PC-ABS).
- Easy to Use — Minimal setup, auto-calibration, and fast and easy material swaps make this system ideal for educators and students. These printers are easy to operate and maintain for all experience levels.
- More Efficient — Enlist the all-new fast-draft mode to produce design concepts quickly and economically.
- Remote Print Monitoring — Monitor your prints from anywhere with the new built-in camera feature.
- Smart Software — GrabCAD Print™ software simplifies the entire 3D printing process with an intuitive CAD-like application anyone can use.
Fill out this form to see what the latest 3D printing technologies can do through the trade-in options available to you.
Oops! We could not locate your form.