10” scoring saw with sliding table
Three saws in one. Compact and Versatile design. Can be used as a regular saw, but includes a built in sliding table for effortless crosscuts and a separate scoring blade for chip free cuts in melamine and laminates.
- Anodized European style sliding table.
- Powerful totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC) main motor and separate 1/2 HP motor for scoring blade.
- Separate safety lock out switch for scoring motor – can be turned off when cutting solid wood.
- Quick release combination riving style splitter with anti-kickback pawls and see-through blade guard with direct dust extraction hook-up.
- Solid cast-iron table with anodized aluminum coating for improved friction free performance and longer table life.
- Includes deluxe cast-iron miter gauge – one miter gauge T-slot in table.
- Heavy-duty cabinet mounted cast-iron trunnions.
- Precision built rip fence system with 50” guide rails for maximum rip capacity.
- Cross cut fence with precision angle indicator fully adjusts up to 45° left or right, includes easy to use flip up work stop and workpiece hold-down.
- Arbor lock for easy blade changes on main and scoring arbor, with safety lock-out in blade change area to prevent unintentional start-up.
- Second operator’s safety stop switch.
|Main blade / Arbor diameter||10” / 5/8”|
|Scoring blade / Arbor diameter||4” / 20 mm|
|Arbor tilt range||0 to 45° (to right)|
|Arbor speed||(main) 4200 rpm
(scoring) 8000 rpm
|Maximum depth of cut at 90°||3 1/8” (80 mm)|
|Maximum depth of cut at 45°||2 1/8” (54 mm)|
|Maximum crosscut capacity||(in front of blade) 55” (1400 mm)|
|Maximum rip to right of blade||50” (1270 mm)|
|Dado capacity||3/4” (19 mm)|
|Dust outlets||(1) 4″ (102 mm)
(with 4″ adapter & hose) 2 1/2” (64 mm)
|Sliding table dimensions||59” x 11” (1500 x 320 mm)|
|Main table size (with one extension wing)||36 3/4” x 21” (935 x 600 mm)|
|Extension table size (steel)||34 7/16″ x 32 7/8″ (875 x 835 mm)|
|Main motor M1||3 HP, 220V, 1 Ph, 11.7 A|
|Main motor M2||5 HP, 220V, 3 Ph, 13 A|
|Main motor M3||5 HP, 600V, 3 Ph, 4.7 A|
|Scoring motor||1/2 HP, M1: 3.4 A / M2: 1.9 A / M3: 0.8 A|
|Weight||656 lbs (298 kg)|