Rethink The Way You Automate Your CNC Machine
Automating a CNC machine can be overwhelmingly complicated. The Robotiq solution guides you through programming from start to finish, making a complex application simple.
No need to open or alter your machine in any way; external modules manage communication with the machine interface, meaning it will work with any brand of CNC machine. This approach greatly reduces deployment time.
- Universal Robots UR5e, UR10e or UR16e with dual Robotiq electric grippers
- Adjustable Vention machine tending stand with standard grid plate
- Core Integration kit (includes button actuators, stack light detector, pneumatic panel, machine interface, MT controller and cable management package).
- Universal Robot CORE Track e-Series Training
- All integration services for connecting to your CNC machine
- Comprehensive on-site training by AET Labs factory trained applications specialist
Teach your students the future of CNC automation
- A minimally invasive, integration solution for teaching CNC machine tending.
- Easily integrates with your Tormach, HAAS Mini Mill or Lathe. Other brands can be reviewed for compatibility as well.
- Extreme ease-of-use powered by Robotiq CAP. No coding or programming experience necessary.
- Mobile cart and safe collaborative robot arm = portability and versatility
- Optional UR Industry Certification program available.
- Optional add-on applications available for metrology, assembly, on-demand deployment and more.