Sharpen Your Skills over the Summer With our Remote Workshop Series
Educators have many factors weighing on their minds as they figure out what the next school year will look like. How do we keep students safe in the classroom environment, all while striving to ensure that ALL our students have the opportunity to continue on their learning paths? This challenge is particularly acute for educators working to deliver quality technical instruction for an upcoming school year that presents many uncertainties.
In light of this, we have re-tooled our annual Summer Fab Lab Bootcamp for Educators, and created a series of 1 hour workshops that can be attended from any location. With each workshop, we will cover how digital fabrication tools in a makerspace can be harnessed even with limited time in the classroom or lab.
- In response to the COVID-19 crisis, we are offering these classes free of charge!
- A professional development certificate will be granted for each class participated in
- For each workshop attended you will be entered into a drawing for multiple visa gift card give-away’s worth up to $500! The more workshops you participate in, the more opportunities to win! (gift card amounts based on total registrations)
- The schools with the most participation will be eligible for a catered lunch at your school (up to 15 people)
- Register early to reserve your seat
- Class sizes will be limited to 12 participants
- Classes delivered remotely via Microsoft Teams. An internet connection with audio/video capabilities will be required for participation
Workshop Dates and Topics – (Click on Dates for Course Details and to Register)
Laser Cutting and Engraving
CNC Machining and Routing
CNC Wire Bending