LVSIM®-EMS replicates the EMS electromechanical training system – students conduct real experiments with virtual equipment.
Sophisticated mathematical models fully simulate the electrical and mechanical characteristics of all the actual EMS modules: power supplies, motors, generators, transformers, electrical and mechanical loads, etc. All modules simulated in the LVSIM-EMS software feature the same front panel information as the actual EMS modules.
Used either as a complement to the actual EMS laboratory equipment, or as a stand-alone product, LVSIM-EMS is a cost-effective tool that enables students to perform the same exercises as in the courseware of the below-mentioned training systems
- Computer-Assisted 0.2 kW Electromechanical Training System, Model 8006
- DC and AC Power Circuits Training System, Model 8010-1
- Electromechanical Training System, Model 8010-9
- AC Power Transmission Training System, Model 8010-B
Request a Quote
Features & Benefits
- Replicates the Electromechanical Training System, enabling students to perform actual experiments using virtual equipment
- Install, move, and remove EMS modules in and from the workstation
- Modify module connections at any time and change the color of wires
- Install a timing belt between two EMS machines
- Verify module connections using a tool that highlights all wires connected to a same circuit point
- Perform measurements of voltage, current, power, speed, torque, impedance, resistance, reactance, and frequency and display the values on digital or analog meters
- Record measurements in a data table and plot graphs using the recorded data
- Display waveforms on a multi-channel oscilloscope and ac voltages and currents as phasors
- Students prepare for laboratories in advance using virtual equipment, thereby decreasing the time they require to perform the exercises using actual equipment
- Decreases the quantity of actual equipment required per student
- Allows students to practice with EMS equipment operation and connection at home on a personal computer
Festo LX – The online portal for teachers and learners to access and create a customized learning experience.
Key features overview See what our learning portal can do: