3D print large-scale projects with industrial-grade materials.
Scale up your 3D printing output with the Method XL. Larger parts, increased output, and competitive pricing. Experience the precision of industrial production alongside the flexibility of a 3D printer.
- Actively heated chamber up to 100° C
- Composite ready dual extrusion
- Extra large build volume
- Flexible heated build plate up to 105 °C
The Method XL bridges the gap between desktop and industrial printers, providing a perfect fusion of accessibility and performance. Meticulously engineered to create large, accurate parts, this groundbreaking 3D printer utilizes industrial-grade materials that match the precision of industrial production.
As Seen at Education Labs in New England
What’s in the box?
Everything you need to get started.
Method XL includes:
Seamless software for your Method series printer
Secure and easy to use, CloudPrint is the slicing and printer management software that will get you from CAD file to printed part in no time using a seamless workflow. Completely free when used with any Method series printer.
- PC with internet access
- DT3 Clean Station
- Consumables bundle
- Smart HEPA Filtration System
- Extended Support Plan
- Cloud Print (1-2 hrs)
- Printer Set-up and Operations (~1 hrs)
- Design for Additive Manufacturing (6 hrs)
- MAKERBOT Educators Guidebook for 3D Printing
- MAKERBOT Certification™ Program for Educators
- MAKERBOT Certification™ Program for Students