DESIGN WITHOUT LIMITS
Create prototypes that looks and feel like the finished product. The J8 Series can produce more than 500,000 distinguishable color combinations, print seven resins simultaneously and provide multi-material capabilities that bring even the most imaginative ideas to life — allowing you to make more accurate design decisions earlier in the process.
- Achieve Transparency – Use VeroUltraClear™ to 3D print translucent parts or combine with colors to create stunning transparent shades.
- Enhance the Vibrancy – Achieve a near match for fit, form, color and texture during rapid prototyping with VeroVivid™ multicolor materials.
- Concept in Grayscale – Produce low-cost concept models that simulate the appearance of production parts with DraftGrey™.
- Create Flexible Parts – Use the Agilus30™ material family to create flexible parts and prototypes that can flex, bend and elongate.
Advance Your Application Capabilities with the Stratasys Research Package
- Advanced software tool that delivers infinite flexibility when printing prototypes
- Show research findings as vivid 3D printed models
- Reduce prototyping time and create functional, multi-material mock-ups
- Pause and resume in mid-print in order to embed electronics or mechanical parts, or inject materials, such as liquid and air
PRINT IN PANTONE.
When design decisions are color critical the J8 Series printers provide Pantone validation and make the Pantone Matching System (PMS) colors available in 3D printed form.
Color matching to Pantone colors is possible in a single click from the Stratasys GrabCAD Print software. By providing a quicker, more realistic expression of color in models and prototypes, organizations save hours over traditional paint matching or iterative color matching processes.
GrabCAD Print software simplifies the entire 3D printing process with an intuitive CAD-like application anyone on your team can use. Features like detailed reporting and remote monitoring help you easily manage your print jobs from outside the office. Combined with the ability to seamlessly share projects between users, it all adds up to a more streamlined, efficient workflow.
The Stratasys Research Package (REP) is an advanced software tool that delivers infinite flexibility when printing prototypes. By extending the capabilities of the Stratasys J8™ series 3D printers with an advanced set of tools, this package has been created for researchers and developers all over the world. Power your next breakthrough by accelerating and promoting innovation in the realm of 3D printing. Use REP to reduce
prototyping time and create functional, multi-material mock-ups for a faster time to market. You can even pause and resume in mid-print in order to embed electronics or mechanical parts, or inject materials, such as liquid and air.
- Support Cleaning Apparatus (SCA 1200 or equivalent)
- Water jet Cleaning System
- Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)
- Consumables bundle
- Polyjet Maintenance plan
- GrabCAD (2-4 hrs)
- Printer Set-up and Operations (1-2 hrs)
- Stratasys Academy (4 hrs)
- Advanced color and texture (6 hrs)
- Stratasys Additive Manufacturing Certification Program
- Instructor Certification
- Student Certification