DESIGN WITHOUT LIMITS
Create prototypes that looks and feel like the finished product. The J8 Series can produce more than 500,000 distinguishable color combinations, print seven resins simultaneously and provide multi-material capabilities that bring even the most imaginative ideas to life — allowing you to make more accurate design decisions earlier in the process.
- Achieve Transparency – Use VeroUltraClear™ to 3D print translucent parts or combine with colors to create stunning transparent shades.
- Enhance the Vibrancy – Achieve a near match for fit, form, color and texture during rapid prototyping with VeroVivid™ multicolor materials.
- Concept in Grayscale – Produce low-cost concept models that simulate the appearance of production parts with DraftGrey™.
- Create Flexible Parts – Use the Agilus30™ material family to create flexible parts and prototypes that can flex, bend and elongate.
PRINT IN PANTONE.
When design decisions are color critical the J8 Series printers provide Pantone validation and make the Pantone Matching System (PMS) colors available in 3D printed form.
Color matching to Pantone colors is possible in a single click from the Stratasys GrabCAD Print software. By providing a quicker, more realistic expression of color in models and prototypes, organizations save hours over traditional paint matching or iterative color matching processes.
GrabCAD Print software simplifies the entire 3D printing process with an intuitive CAD-like application anyone on your team can use. Features like detailed reporting and remote monitoring help you easily manage your print jobs from outside the office. Combined with the ability to seamlessly share projects between users, it all adds up to a more streamlined, efficient workflow.
- Support Cleaning Apparatus (SCA 1200 or equivalent)
- Water jet Cleaning System
- Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)
- Consumables bundle
- Polyjet Maintenance plan
- GrabCAD (2-4 hrs)
- Printer Set-up and Operations (1-2 hrs)
- Stratasys Academy (4 hrs)
- Advanced color and texture (6 hrs)
- Stratasys Additive Manufacturing Certification Program
- Instructor Certification
- Student Certification