PREPARING FUTURE PROFESSIONALS WITH INDUSTRIAL 3D PRINTING
The Makerbot Method X is a next-generation desktop 3D printing platform that delivers manufacturing-grade parts with advanced engineering materials. Provide your students with Industrial 3D printing capabilities for a smooth transition into the rapidly evolving workplace.
- Breakthrough technology leveraging patents from Stratasys® — the worldwide leader in industrial 3D printing.
- Print complex and durable ABS parts with a 100°C heated chamber for end-use assemblies and manufacturing tools.
- Method is a robust 3D printing platform with an expanding line-up of high- performance materials to meet your future demands
METHOD X PROMOTION!
Save ($1,635) when you purchase before September 30, 2021
$5,595.00 package includes:
- Method X 3D Printer
- Model and Support Performance Extruders
- 9-Pack Mixed ABS, SR-30 Filament
Print real, production-grade ABS with a 100°C heated chamber. Powered by Stratasys®.
- Capable of withstanding 15°C higher temperatures1 than modified desktop 3D printers ABS material formulations
- Powered by Stratasys® SR-30 soluble support material
- Superior Z-layer bonding provides higher strength without warping or curling
Manufacturing-ready materials including real ABS, PETG, TOUGH, and more.
- Finished part dimensional accuracy of ± 0.2mm (± 0.007in)2
- Print complex assemblies with exact tolerances
- Open platform for advanced engineering materials
An automated, tinker-free industrial printing system.
- 2x times faster printing than leading desktop 3D printers3
- 300,000+ total testing hours on 150+ printers
- Seamless CAD integration with AutoDesk Fusion 360, AutoDesk Inventor, and Solidworks software
± 0.2mm / ±0.007in 1
Maximum Capability: 20 – 400 micron
PRODUCT DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
43.7 L x 41.3 W x 64.9 H cm /
17.2 x 16.3 x 25.6 in
29.5 kg / 65 lbs
MAXIMUM BUILD VOLUME
19 L x 19 W x 19.6 H cm / 7.5 x 7.5 x 7.75 in
15.2 L x 19 W x 19.6 H cm / 6.0 x 7.5 x 7.75 in
Dual Performance Extruders (Model & Support)
Spring Steel Build Plate with Grip Surface
Dry-Sealed Material Bays plus sensors for humidity and temperature.
TOUGH, PLA, PVA
PET G, Nylon, Carbon Fiber + more to come
WiFi, Ethernet, USB Drive
100 – 240 V
4A, 50-60 Hz
GrabCAD Print software simplifies the entire 3D printing process with an intuitive CAD-like application anyone on your team can use. Features like detailed reporting and remote monitoring help you easily manage your print jobs from outside the office. Combined with the ability to seamlessly share projects between users, it all adds up to a more streamlined, efficient workflow.
- PC with internet access
- DT3 Clean Station
- Consumables bundle
- Smart HEPA Filtration System
- Makercare Support Plan
- GrabCAD Print (2-4 hrs)
- Printer Set-up and Operations (~1 hrs)
- Design for Additive Manufacturing (6 hrs)
- MAKERBOT Educators Guidebook for 3D Printing
- MAKERBOT Certification™ Program for Educators
- MAKERBOT Certification™ Program for Students