MakerBot Method X 3D Printer
PREPARING FUTURE PROFESSIONALS WITH INDUSTRIAL 3D PRINTING
The Makerbot Method X is a next-generation desktop 3D printing platform that delivers manufacturing-grade parts with advanced engineering materials. Provide your students with Industrial 3D printing capabilities for a smooth transition into the rapidly evolving workplace.
- Breakthrough technology leveraging patents from Stratasys® — the worldwide leader in industrial 3D printing.
- Print complex and durable ABS parts with a 100°C heated chamber for end-use assemblies and manufacturing tools.
- Method is a robust 3D printing platform with an expanding line-up of high- performance materials to meet your future demands
Benefit from a Local Partner
Exclusively Serving New England Educators
As Seen at Education Labs in New England
Print real, production-grade ABS with a 100°C heated chamber. Powered by Stratasys®.
- Capable of withstanding 15°C higher temperatures than modified desktop 3D printers ABS material formulations
- Powered by Stratasys® SR-30 soluble support material
- Superior Z-layer bonding provides higher strength without warping or curling
Manufacturing-ready materials including real ABS, PETG, TOUGH, and more.
- Finished part dimensional accuracy of ± 0.2mm (± 0.007in)2
- Print complex assemblies with exact tolerances
- Open platform for advanced engineering materials
An automated, tinker-free industrial printing system.
- 2x times faster printing than leading desktop 3D printers3
- 300,000+ total testing hours on 150+ printers
- Seamless CAD integration with AutoDesk Fusion 360, AutoDesk Inventor, and Solidworks software
GrabCAD Print software simplifies the entire 3D printing process with an intuitive CAD-like application anyone on your team can use. Features like detailed reporting and remote monitoring help you easily manage your print jobs from outside the office. Combined with the ability to seamlessly share projects between users, it all adds up to a more streamlined, efficient workflow.
- PC with internet access
- DT3 Clean Station
- Consumables bundle
- Smart HEPA Filtration System
- Makercare Support Plan
- GrabCAD Print (2-4 hrs)
- Printer Set-up and Operations (~1 hrs)
- Design for Additive Manufacturing (6 hrs)
- MAKERBOT Educators Guidebook for 3D Printing
- MAKERBOT Certification™ Program for Educators
- MAKERBOT Certification™ Program for Students
Providing End-to-End Solutions for Successful Labs
AET Labs is an advisor and value-added reseller inspired to bring real-world industry experience to education with end-to-end technology lab solutions. We are application specialists, service technicians and knowledgeable consultants who combine experience, curated product lines, and the ability to implement with professionalism and forward thinking. As a partner to New England education visionaries since 2005, we value educating future generations.