PREPARING FUTURE PROFESSIONALS WITH INDUSTRIAL 3D PRINTING
The Ultimaker Method series is a next-generation desktop 3D printing platform that delivers manufacturing-grade parts with advanced engineering materials. Provide your students with Industrial 3D printing capabilities for a smooth transition into the rapidly evolving workplace.
- Breakthrough technology leveraging patents from Stratasys® — the worldwide leader in industrial 3D printing.
- Print complex and durable ABS parts with a 100°C heated chamber for end-use assemblies and manufacturing tools.
- Method is a robust 3D printing platform with an expanding line-up of high- performance materials to meet your future demands
As Seen at Education Labs in New England
Print real, production-grade ABS with a 100°C heated chamber. Powered by Stratasys®.
- Capable of withstanding 15°C higher temperatures than modified desktop 3D printers ABS material formulations
- Powered by Stratasys® SR-30 soluble support material
- Superior Z-layer bonding provides higher strength without warping or curling
Manufacturing-ready materials including real ABS, PETG, TOUGH, and more.
- Finished part dimensional accuracy of ± 0.2mm (± 0.007in)2
- Print complex assemblies with exact tolerances
- Open platform for advanced engineering materials
An automated, tinker-free industrial printing system.
- 2x times faster printing than leading desktop 3D printers3
- 300,000+ total testing hours on 150+ printers
- Seamless CAD integration with AutoDesk Fusion 360, AutoDesk Inventor, and Solidworks software
Seamless software for your Method series printer
Secure and easy to use, CloudPrint is the slicing and printer management software that will get you from CAD file to printed part in no time using a seamless workflow. Completely free when used with any Method series printer.
- PC with internet access
- DT3 Clean Station
- Consumables bundle
- Smart HEPA Filtration System
- Extended Support Plan
- Cloud Print (1-2 hrs)
- Printer Set-up and Operations (~1 hrs)
- Design for Additive Manufacturing (6 hrs)
- MAKERBOT Educators Guidebook for 3D Printing
- MAKERBOT Certification™ Program for Educators
- MAKERBOT Certification™ Program for Students