Hone your technical skills and satisfy PD requirements with on-site training from AET Labs.
Attending one of our workshops or events is an ideal way to get up-to-the-minute knowledge of technologies that will streamline, expand and inspire STEAM learning opportunities in your classroom.
AET Labs offers a variety of technical training programs to assist New England educators in getting the most from their equipment purchases. From on-site industry-certification programs to remote one-day technical workshops, we’ve got the resources and the experts on-deck to guide you.
Some of our past topics have included:
- How to use Programmable Logic Controllers
- Pneumatics and Hydraulics
- Mechatronics Systems
- Principles of Industrial Automation
- 3D Scanning Applications
- Siemens Advanced Manufacturing Certification
- Applied Laser Engraving and Cutting
- CNC Router Applications
- Beginning and Advanced 3D Printing and Scanning
- Wire Bending Applications
- Computer Aided Design (CAD)