An efficient work station
WOOD-ED TABLE is the only solution in the world that allows you to train your students for the cabinet maker and carpenter trades in a totally safe way. With this training table, you can reproduce the environment of 4 different machines: band saw, rip saw, jointer and shaper. Therefore, the trainee can experience his future job in full immersion, without risks of injury. He will develop self-confidence before using real machines in real conditions.
- Cutting steadiness
- Management of cutting speed
- Correct positioning of the right hand
- Correct positioning of the left hand
- Keeping the right hand in the safety zone
- Keeping the left hand in the safety zone
- Time management in carrying out the exercise
- Movements execution in conformity with the norm and within a given time
Request a Quote
- Greatly reduce your training costs
- Enjoy a 100% safe vocational training
- Fully customize each trainee’s learning path
- Give your trainees the only existing virtual training solution
- Progressive learning thanks to a complete range of exercises
VULCAN is the only platform that allows managing all your simulators dedicated to vocational skills learning.
Save a significant amount of time by rapidly and easily setting your training paths and exercises, directly from the platform. Immediately detect your trainees’ weaknesses and adjust the training to each one of them: VULCAN analyzes your trainees’ performances with precision and in real-time while they are executing an exercise. It provides you with all the information needed to increase efficiency and flexibility. A real asset for your training, start using VULCAN, the only intelligent digital assistant that accompanies you in your job.
Providing End-to-End Solutions for Successful Labs
AET Labs is an advisor and value-added reseller inspired to bring real-world industry experience to education with end-to-end technology lab solutions. We are application specialists, service technicians and knowledgeable consultants who combine experience, curated product lines, and the ability to implement with professionalism and forward thinking. As a partner to New England education visionaries since 2005, we value educating future generations.