Because piloting a sawmill is complex
WOOD-ED FACTORY allows your trainees to experience real life scenarios in a virtual environment. They will learn how to be autonomous and comfortable using the equipment and improve skills while using a cost-effective machine. Mastering the role of an industrial sawmill operator takes time and learning on real equipment is inefficient and costly.
- Respect the imposed instruction (evaluated per log) Flow management
- Respect the right log orientation (evaluated per log) Log orientation
- Respect the cutting speed Resolution time
- Wrong manipulations Reaction time
- Reaction time after an incident
Resolution time after an incident
- Time without sawing (evaluated per log)
- Management of the production flow
Request a Quote
- Reduce training time by 25%*
- Enjoy a full range of exercises
- Customize each trainee’s learning path
- Follow your trainees’ skill progression in real time
- Save up to 20%* on raw materials and equipment costs *Study realized at a training institute using WOOD-ED FACTORY
VULCAN is the only platform that allows managing all your simulators dedicated to vocational skills learning.
Save a significant amount of time by rapidly and easily setting your training paths and exercises, directly from the platform. Immediately detect your trainees’ weaknesses and adjust the training to each one of them: VULCAN analyzes your trainees’ performances with precision and in real-time while they are executing an exercise. It provides you with all the information needed to increase efficiency and flexibility. A real asset for your training, start using VULCAN, the only intelligent digital assistant that accompanies you in your job.
Providing End-to-End Solutions for Successful Labs
AET Labs is an advisor and value-added reseller inspired to bring real-world industry experience to education with end-to-end technology lab solutions. We are application specialists, service technicians and knowledgeable consultants who combine experience, curated product lines, and the ability to implement with professionalism and forward thinking. As a partner to New England education visionaries since 2005, we value educating future generations.