P, H and E all in the same simulation
For more than 20 years, FluidSIM® has been the world’s leading circuit diagram design and simulation program for pneumatics, hydraulics, and now also for electrical engineering. Being able to freely design control systems is motivating, and promotes creativity and focus. Beyond that, FluidSIM® provides teachers with a wealth of text, images, and videos for multimedia-based lesson planning.
- Homework at any time – FluidSIM® can run anywhere
- Testing in real time
- Overall circuits can be represented on several sheets with cross references (P, H and E circuits)
- Professional CAD according to standards DIN ISO 1219 or DIN EN 81346-2
Request a Quote
Used in a multitude of Festo training programs, FluidSIM also includes additional embedded learning materials:
- Slides, pictures, animations, sectional drawings, video sequences
- Description of the physical-mathematical simulation models
- Training program for FluidSIM® beginners
- Details of all components at the push of a button
- Completed sample presentations for your training course
Festo LX – The online portal for teachers and learners to access and create a customized learning experience.
Key features overview See what our learning portal can do: