VDAS E-LAB REMOTE SOFTWARE
Conduct lab experiments remotely
TecQuipment’s remote, interactive and flexible Versatile Data Acquisition System (VDAS®) improves laboratory teaching remotely by allowing students to engage and participate from a distance in real-life, live laboratory experiments. It works with a growing list of over 70 TecQuipment products, enabling real-time display and capture of experimental data.
For individual, group or post-graduate student use, or for laboratory technicians and lecturers demonstrating experiments to a whole class online, VDAS® e-lab gives each participating individual real-time calculation, recording and charting abilities with fast data export on their own computers, while being connected to the single experiment and receiving a live data feed.
Request a Quote
- Flexible and easy-to-use software for remote engagement in laboratory experiments using TecQuipment’s VDAS®-enabled teaching products
- Provides automatic calculation, recording, charting and data export remotely
- An unlimited number of students can simultaneously acquire and process live experimental data remotely from their computer, just as they would in the laboratory
- Students can individually manipulate the experiment data remotely
- Intuitive and easy-to-use, with clear, customizable display and layout options
- To monitor engagement, the connection status of students are time logged
- Suited to remote classroom demonstrations, laboratory experiments and group work
- Low network bandwidth requirement of 1 Mbps to increase accessibility
Providing End-to-End Solutions for Successful Labs
AET Labs is an advisor and value-added reseller inspired to bring real-world industry experience to education with end-to-end technology lab solutions. We are application specialists, service technicians and knowledgeable consultants who combine experience, curated product lines, and the ability to implement with professionalism and forward thinking. As a partner to New England education visionaries since 2005, we value educating future generations.