Universal Robots for Robotics Research Labs
The World’s #1 Collaborative Robot
Quickly becoming an industry standard as a replacement for many industrial robot applications, collaborative robots provide a cost-effective, flexible, and safe automation solution for a wide range of production tasks. Universal Robots’ e-Series cobots have set the standard for industry and are now doing the same for higher education – providing a versatile and approachable solution for teaching and robotics research labs.
Universal Robots Key Benefits:
- Rapid Automation Deployment – Intuitive and user-friendly programming interface suitable for all users
- Unparalleled Simplicity – Hassle free set-up and seamless integration into any lab
- UR+ Application Kits and Components – Choose from a variety of Universal Robots certified end effectors, accessories and SW solutions enabling flexible deployment across a diverse set of applications. View here.
- Create Apps and End Effectors – Access Universal Robots’ SDK and open API to create apps or end effectors for control theory teaching or research
Universal Robots Featured in Research
Development of a Human-Robot Interface for a Safe and Intuitive Telecontrol of Collaborative Robots in Industrial Applications – 2022
A Marker Based Optical Measurement Procedure to Analyse Robot Arm Movements and Its Application to Improve Accuracy of Industrial Robots – 2022
Robot-Assisted Neuroendoscopy for Real-Time 3D Guidance of Transventricular Approach to Deep-Brain Targets – 2022
As Seen at Education Labs in New England
Since you may already be familiar with Universal Robots and how they are easy to program, quick to set-up and deploy, safe, and extremely flexible for automation applications — why AET Labs?
- Specialize in technical education
- University pricing
- Custom design and integration work
- Installation and commissioning
- Customized training
- On-going technical support