Illustrates the pressure and temperature relationship for saturated steam
The TD1006 Marcet Boiler is a simple experiment to show the relationship between pressure and temperature for saturated (wet) steam for comparison with published results.
- Compact, bench-top unit
- Based on the classic Marcet boiler experiment
- Stainless steel vessel (boiler) for long life and ease of maintenance
- Proves the Antoine equation for saturated steam
- Vessel (boiler) has viewing window to see the boiling process and the water level
- Simple and safe to use – includes temperature cut-out switches and a pressure relief valve
- Electronic sensors measure boiler temperature and pressure – shown on a digital display in both SI and traditional units (including absolute values)
- Can connect to TecQuipment’s Versatile Data Acquisition System (VDAS®)
You can do tests with or without a computer connected. However, for quicker tests with easier recording of results, TecQuipment can supply the optional Versatile Data Acquisition System (VDAS®). This gives accurate real-time data capture, monitoring and display, calculation and charting of all the important readings on a computer (computer not included).
- Variation of saturated steam pressure with temperature
- Confirmation of the Antoine Equation