Structural Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering Lab Solutions
Quanser systems offer a valuable hands-on extension to bring concepts of these engineering fields into academic labs. Our motion simulators and smart structures allow you to study the response of structures and materials to vibrations caused by earthquakes, sloshing, or waves, explore control techniques to dampen these vibrations, and study topics of advanced dynamics and multi-dynamics analysis.
- Active mass damping
- Standard Shake Tables
- Multi-axis Shake Tables
Quanser shake tables and smart structure systems come complete with powerful and flexible software – to satisfy your teaching and research needs.
- Active mass damping systems
- Multi-axis shake tables
- Easy integration of user-built structures, third-party sensors and actuators
- Designed and built for the University Consortium on Instructional Shake Tables
- Control using standalone Shake Table software or with QUARC for MATLAB®/Simulink®
- Supports scaling and playback of earthquake data
- Integrated safety features and limits