Quanser Interactive Labs
Credible Lab Activities Accessible Off-Campus
QLabs Controls is a scalable platform capable of delivering credible, academically appropriate, and high-fidelity lab experiences through interactions with virtual twins. QLabs Controls is based on Quanser physical plants and is accompanied by a comprehensive curriculum covering topics such as modelling, speed and position control, and aerospace control, instructor resources, and tools to manage student access and monitor their progress.
Quanser is the global leader in designing and manufacturing engineering lab solutions exclusively for higher ed teaching and research.
- Credible – High-fidelity, academically appropriate experiences
- Comprehensive Teaching Resources – Curriculum with assessment questions and lab reporting, instructor resources, tools to monitor students’ progress
- Scalable – Flexible 12-month subscription with up to 300 seats
- Cross-Platform – Available on Windows, macOS, iOS, and Android
Request a Quote
Quanser Interactive Labs Featured in Research
Higher Education and Strategic Leadership during the COVID-19 Pandemic: A Phenomenological Study of Deans in the 21st Century
QLabs Controls is a collection of virtual laboratory activities that supplement traditional or online control systems courses.
- Credible, academically appropriate experiences
- High-fidelity, interactive virtual lab experimentation
- Comprehensive curriculum including “check your understanding” and full assessment questions and lab reporting
- Instructor resources and tools to manage access and monitor students’ progress
- Available on Windows, macOS, iOS, and Android
- Flexible 12-month subscription
- No IT infrastructure or resources required