Credible Lab Activities Accessible Off-Campus
QLabs Controls is a scalable platform capable of delivering credible, academically appropriate, and high-fidelity lab experiences through interactions with virtual hardware. QLabs Controls is based on Quanser physical plants and is accompanied by a comprehensive curriculum covering topics such as modelling, speed and position control, and aerospace control, instructor resources, and tools to manage student access and monitor their progress.
- Credible – High-fidelity, academically appropriate experiences
- Scalable – Flexible 12-month subscription with up to 300 seats
- Cross-Platform – Available on Windows, macOS, iOS, and Android
- Comprehensive Resources – Curriculum with assessment questions and lab reporting, instructor resources, tools to monitor students’ progress
QLabs Controls is a collection of virtual laboratory activities that supplement traditional or online control systems courses.
- Credible, academically appropriate experiences
- High-fidelity, interactive virtual lab experimentation
- Available on Windows, macOS, iOS, and Android
- Comprehensive curriculum including “check your understanding” and full assessment questions and lab reporting
- Instructor resources and tools to manage access and monitor students’progress
- Flexible 12-month subscription
- No IT infrastructure or resources required