Heat Exchanger Teaching System
Bench-top apparatus that demonstrates the operation characteristics of different heat exchangers.
The Service Module (TD360) is the core of the TD360 range. It provides hot and cold water to the heat exchangers and all the instruments needed to measure their performance.
- A bench-top service module with optional small-scale demonstration heat exchangers – designed for teaching
- Optional heat exchangers include the most common types used in industry (tubular, plate, shell and tube, and a jacketed vessel with coil and stirrer)
- Simple and safe to use – foolproof fittings allow students to change and connect the optional heat exchangers quickly and easily – needs no tools
- Clear digital displays of all readings – you do not need a computer to work it or take readings
- Connects to TecQuipment’s Versatile Data Acquisition System (VDAS®)
Request a Quote
Benefit from a Local Partner
Exclusively Serving New England Educators
As Seen at Education Labs in New England
Available Experiment Modules
- Concentric Tube Heat Exchanger (TD360a)
- Plate Heat Exchanger (TD360b)
- Shell and Tube Heat Exchanger (TD360c)
- Jacketed Vessel with Coil and Stirrer (TD360d)
Note: You need at least one of the optional heat exchangers to do experiments. TecQuipment recommends that you buy the Concentric Tube Heat Exchanger (TD360a) first, because it has extra temperature measuring points.
Providing End-to-End Solutions for Successful Labs
AET Labs is an advisor and value-added reseller inspired to bring real-world industry experience to education with end-to-end technology lab solutions. We are application specialists, service technicians and knowledgeable consultants who combine experience, curated product lines, and the ability to implement with professionalism and forward thinking. As a partner to New England education visionaries since 2005, we value educating future generations.