Fault-Assisted Circuits for Electronics Training
The FACET® Electronics Training Systems is a unique combination of hardware and software that provides a complete learning solution. It is a modular training system that encompasses four areas of study:
- Basic Principles of Electricity and Electronics
- Digital and Microprocessor Electronics
- Industrial Electronics
The hardware components of the FACET® training systems are completely safe and designed for durability. Circuits can be faulted to teach real-world troubleshooting. Students perform experiments on a wide range of electronics and electricity training modules that combine theory and application with practical skill-training techniques
- Durable construction integrating mechanical components capable of thousands of cycles of operation.
- Voltage regulation and protection against over-voltage and short-circuit conditions for safety in training.
- Minimal wiring required to save lab time.
- Variety of industrial-grade components provide broad, hands-on, real-world training experience.
- Student-controlled and computer-activated circuit modification capability.
- Fault-insertion capability to teach troubleshooting.
- Comprehensive curriculum.
- Sturdy trays for easy handling and connection to base unit.
- Mind-Sight is the only Learning Content Management System (LCMS) that seamlessly integrates with base units.
- Silk-screened circuit and component identification.
- Gold-plated zero insertion force (ZIF) connector technology.