Bench-top apparatus that demonstrates the operation characteristics of an evaporative cooling tower.
This low-maintenance, bench-mounting product contains a heated water tank, a pump, a ducted fan and an instrument panel. Each cooling column fits securely to the heated water tank.
How key variables affect the performance of a cooling tower, including:
- Variation of water flow rate
- Variation of air flow rate
- Packing density and arrangement
- Variation of water temperature
- Energy and mass balance
Request a Quote
- Includes TecQuipment’s Versatile Data Acquisition System VDAS® Onboard for live displays of air temperatures and relative humidity using a psychrometric chart
- Measures evaporated water loss for a complete understanding of the cooling process
- Three extra interchangeable columns containing different packing densities and arrangements, further extend experimental capabilities
- An optional interchangeable column with no packing demonstrates free-fall cooling
- All columns have clear sides for a full view of the heat transfer process
- Variable water and air flow controls to maximize heat transfer experiments