VECTIS COBOT WELDING TOOL
The Vectis Cobot Welding Tool helps manufacturers boost productivity amid the shortage of skilled labor by reducing the learning curve, setup time, risk, and cost of robotic welding. Powered by a Universal Robots UR10e collaborative robot, the Vectis Cobot Welding Tool is portable, safe, versatile, and extremely easy-to-use. Most users are setup and welding within a few hours of arrival – with no programming experience necessary.
The “Ready to Weld” integrated application kit includes:
- Universal Robot
- Miller Invision 352 MPa welder
- Miller wire feeder adapted for cobot use
- Air-cooled welding torch
- Mobile cart with 30″ x 48″ fixturing surface and 66pcs of starter fixturing
- Operator panel
- Proprietary Let’s Weld Together software to make programming quick and easy
- Comprehensive on-site set-up and training by AET Labs factory trained applications specialist
Teach your students the future of robotic welding
- Extreme ease-of-use powered by Vectis’ UR CAP. No coding or programming experience necessary
- Mobile cart and safe collaborative robot arm = portability and versatility
- No dedicated footprint or anchoring. 3ft x 6ft footprint. No 480V or 3Ph requirement.
- Vectis’ UR CAP and controls package allows for weld parameter control on the pendant and weaving capability.
- Great for repetitive small/medium parts that welders hate doing (brackets, subassemblies, piece parts)