Universal Robots Welding System
VECTIS COBOT WELDING TOOL POWERED BY UNIVERSAL ROBOTS
The Vectis Cobot Welding Tool helps manufacturers boost productivity amid the shortage of skilled labor by reducing the learning curve, setup time, risk, and cost of robotic welding. Powered by a Universal Robots UR10e collaborative robot, the Vectis Cobot Welding Tool is portable, safe, versatile, and extremely easy-to-use. Most users are setup and welding within a few hours of arrival – with no programming experience necessary.
The “Ready to Weld” integrated application kit includes:
- Vectis Training Academy e-Learning Program
- Miller Invision 352 MPa welder
- Miller wire feeder adapted for cobot use
- Air-cooled welding torch
- Mobile cart with 30″ x 48″ fixturing surface and 66pcs of starter fixturing
- Operator panel
- Proprietary Let’s Weld Together software to make programming quick and easy
- Comprehensive on-site set-up and training by AET Labs factory trained applications specialist
As Seen at Education Labs in New England
Teach your students the future of robotic welding
- Extreme ease-of-use powered by Vectis’ UR CAP. No coding or programming experience necessary
- Mobile cart and safe collaborative robot arm = portability and versatility
- No dedicated footprint or anchoring. 3ft x 6ft footprint. No 480V or 3Ph requirement.
- Vectis’ UR CAP and controls package allows for weld parameter control on the pendant and weaving capability.
- Great for repetitive small/medium parts that welders hate doing (brackets, subassemblies, piece parts)
Providing End-to-End Solutions for Successful Labs
AET Labs is an advisor and value-added reseller inspired to bring real-world industry experience to education with end-to-end technology lab solutions. We are application specialists, service technicians and knowledgeable consultants who combine experience, curated product lines, and the ability to implement with professionalism and forward thinking. As a partner to New England education visionaries since 2005, we value educating future generations.