Provides hands-on training in the principles and components of universal refrigeration units
The Universal Refrigeration Skills Trainer provides hands-on training in the principles and components of universal refrigeration units. The trainer includes a hermetic compressor with a fan-cooled condenser and a vertically mounted fan-cooled evaporator built into the unit’s stainless steel cooling chamber. Two wood panels designed to accept the refrigeration and electrical components are provided.
The system is designed to be assembled, tested, and disassembled by one or two students performing a series of tasks.
Skills development areas:
- Testing and troubleshooting
Features & Benefits
- Standard reusable components
- Steel-insulated chamber with clear plastic door
- Kit format for assembling and disassembling for training purposes
- Heavy-duty frame with casters
- Reversible component mounting panels for extended usage
- Includes the following major components: hermetic condensing unit, hermetic compressor, forced-air condenser, liquid receiver, moisture/liquid indicator, filter dryer, thermo-static expansion valve, starting relay, capillary controller, temperature controller, forced-air evaporator, low-pressure controller, and high-and low-pressure gauges
- R-134a Refrigerant
- Estimated program duration: 30 hours
Festo LX – The online portal for teachers and learners to access and create a customized learning experience.
Key features overview See what our learning portal can do: