Small Machine. Big Performance.
The EMCO Concept TURN 60 is a PC-controlled 2-axis CNC tabletop turning machine conforming to the industry standard in terms of design and function. Based on the successful CT 55 the new CT 60 offers the user more functionality and an even better performance, in accordance with the demands of ISO23125. All the key processes in modern manufacturing can be illustrated using this device and comprehended in a practical and realistic way. With appropriate simplification, clear machine design and ease-of-operation, operators will quickly learn how to use it successfully.
- The most compact table-top CNC turning machine
- Industry-standard inclined-bed design
- High-resolution axis motors
- Clockwise/counterclockwise spindle rotation
- Infinitely adjustable main drive
- Automatic 8-position tool turret: above the center
of rotation for improved chip removal and optimal
reachability of the workpiece by the operator
Request a Quote
As Seen at Education Labs in New England
- Mechanical tailstock
- DNC-interface (for integration in FMS and CIM)
- Automatic clamping devices
- Automatic door and electromechanical tailstock
- Electronic handwheel
- Minimal quantity lubrication
- Machine base with swivel table
[The interchangeable control]
The unique concept of the interchangeable control can be fitted to all Concept machines. In doing so, the user is trained on all CNC industry controls that are common on the market. The result: All CNC technicians can be applied more flexibly. And this is a decisive plus: for qualified employees as well as for the business.
[Easy2control: New operating concept]
It is also possible to equip the machine with the latest software of the interchangeable control, with which control specific and machine keyboards of the WinNC can be displayed on a 16:9 Full-HD screen – Easy2control. The different panels for machine, control and quick access can be switched via tabs. The buttons and rotary knobs can either be operated by using the mouse or in case a Full HD touchscreen is used directly on the keys and switches on the monitor. To operate the software on the Concept machine a license dongle and a small machine control panel – “Easy2operate“ – is required.
3 Levels of CNC Training from EMCO and Siemens
These ready-to-go packages include:
- Accessories, work holding, extended tooling packages
- Extended warranty
- Continuous applications and programming training by EMCO, SIEMENS technicians
- Full SIEMENS CNC manufacturer’s certification program for instructors and students
- Multi-student license of Siemens Sinutrain software