Small Machine. Big Performance.
The EMCO Concept Mill 55 is a compact benchtop milling machine well suited for CNC training and has almost all the features of an industrial machine: optional with 8-station tool changer with swivel arm and pick-up system, NC indexing device as fourth axis, minimum quantity lubrication and latest state-of-the art control technology.
- Stable, gray cast iron construction
- Clockwise/counterclockwise spindle rotation
- Infinitely variable main drive
- Automatic reference points
- Fully covered work area
- Made in the Heart of Europe
Request a Quote
As Seen at Education Labs in New England
- 8-station tool changer
- Minimum quantity lubrication
- Electronic handwheel
- Engraving spindle attachment
- NC indexing attachment as optional fourth axis
- DNC and robotic interface for integration in FMS or CIM systems
- Machine base with swivel table
[The interchangeable control]
The unique concept of the interchangeable control can be fitted to all Concept machines. In doing so, the user is trained on all CNC industry controls that are common on the market. The result: All CNC technicians can be applied more flexibly. And this is a decisive plus: for qualified employees as well as for the business.
[Easy2control: New operating concept]
It is also possible to equip the machine with the latest software of the interchangeable control, with which control specific and machine keyboards of the WinNC can be displayed on a 16:9 Full-HD screen – Easy2control. The different panels for machine, control and quick access can be switched via tabs. The buttons and rotary knobs can either be operated by using the mouse or in case a Full HD touchscreen is used directly on the keys and switches on the monitor. To operate the software on the Concept machine a license dongle and a small machine control panel – “Easy2operate“ – is required.
3 Levels of CNC Training from EMCO and Siemens
These ready-to-go packages include:
- Accessories, work holding, extended tooling packages
- Extended warranty
- Continuous applications and programming training by EMCO, SIEMENS technicians
- Full SIEMENS CNC manufacturer’s certification program for instructors and students
- Multi-student license of Siemens Sinutrain software