The Gold Standard
For more than 90 years, Powermatic has set the standard for quality and performance in the workshop. They build machines that push the limits of engineering and design in order to allow you to expand your creative ability. With a full range of signature products for serious hobbyists and production woodworkers alike, Powermatic truly is The Gold Standard.
QUALITY – Reliable, quality engineering and manufacturing goes into each and every Powermatic machine.
INNOVATIVE PRODUCTS – Powermatic is committed to ongoing innovation demonstrated in the introduction of new products.
INDUSTRY LEADING WARRANTY – Your Powermatic equipped shop is backed one of the industry’s most comprehensive warranties
AET Labs and Powermatic Partnership
You may already be convinced that Powermatic manufactures a great quality line-up of woodworking power tools. So when it comes to purchasing, you’ll have several different outlets to choose from. As a value-added EDU partner with Powermatic, we can offer so much more than just a machine:
- Consulting – With over 15 years of experience, we can help you select tools that are the right-fit for your program.
- Space Planning – We offer CAD design, lab lay-out services free to our customers when working on their projects.
- Rigging – Many of Powermatic machines weigh in excess of 300 lbs. For that reason we will coordinate and oversee rigging services when required.
- Assembly – Did you know most of Powermatic woodworking tools arrive unassembled? Let us do the heavy-lifting, time consuming work and assemble your machinery to factory specifications.
- Installation – An often overlooked necessity, AET Labs will design and install your dust collection system to industry standards.
- Training – Our technical application specialist will provide you with the best possible training to make you feel SAFE and comfortable with operating your equipment
- Support – With our experienced, local field service group, we will be there to help keep your equipment operating smoothly
Professional CAD layouts and space planning
We are happy to include these services free of charge with your project.
AET Labs professional installation services
Good quality furniture is heavy, can be difficult and time consuming to assemble. Leave the hard work to us! Our job includes:
- Coordination of delivery
- Inspect for damage upon arrival
- Move to staging area
- Assemble to GMI specifications