JET makes all of its woodworking machines with the enthusiast in mind. Designed to allow woodworkers to do more in their shops, these tools are engineered with features that bring out the best work in every woodworker. From Air Filtration to Table Saws and everything in between, JET has the full line of tools that you want in your shop.
QUALITY – Reliable, quality engineering and manufacturing goes into each and every JET machine.
INNOVATIVE PRODUCTS – JET is committed to ongoing innovation demonstrated in the introduction of new products.
INDUSTRY LEADING WARRANTY – Your JET and JET Elite equipped shop is backed one of the industry’s most comprehensive warranties
AET Labs and Jet Power Tools Partnership
You may already be convinced that Jet manufactures a great quality line-up of woodworking power tools. So when it comes to purchasing, you’ll have several different outlets to choose from. As a value-added EDU partner with Jet, we can offer so much more than just a machine:
- Consulting – With over 15 years of experience, we can help you select tools that are the right-fit for your program.
- Space Planning – We offer CAD design, lab lay-out services free to our customers when working on their projects.
- Rigging – Many of Jet machines weigh in excess of 300 lbs. For that reason we will coordinate and oversee rigging services when required.
- Assembly – Did you know most of Jet woodworking tools arrive unassembled? Let us do the heavy-lifting, time consuming work and assemble your machinery to factory specifications.
- Installation – An often overlooked necessity, AET Labs will design and install your dust collection system to industry standards.
- Training – Our technical application specialist will provide you with the best possible training to make you feel SAFE and comfortable with operating your equipment
- Support – With our experienced, local field service group, we will be there to help keep your equipment operating smoothly
Professional CAD layouts and space planning
We are happy to include these services free of charge with your project.
AET Labs professional installation services
Good quality furniture is heavy, can be difficult and time consuming to assemble. Leave the hard work to us! Our job includes:
- Coordination of delivery
- Inspect for damage upon arrival
- Move to staging area
- Assemble to GMI specifications