Carve Like a Pro
Most of the time, shops don’t use the full carvable area of their 4×8′ machines, which means a lot of wasted floor space. Easel Pro’s new Tiling feature lets you design as big as you need, then tells your X-Carve Pro to carve section by section–seamlessly.
- Available in a 24in x 48in or 8in x 48in x 4in work envelope
- 2hp air-cooled VFD spindle
- 1″ ball screws and linear guides
- 1-year limited warranty
- Carve 4′ wide and infinite feet long
- Up and carving in under 4 hours
- Plugs into standard 120V outlet. Not compatible with GFI/GFCI outlets.
- Fast Assembly
Speed, accuracy, and precision. Full 4×8′ sheet carving. An air-cooled spindle to put production in high gear. It’s an industrial-grade solution at a small-business price.
What’s in the box
- X-Carve Pro
- Controller and cables
- Separate control with Pause, Resume, and Reset button controls, Z-Probe connection point and E-Stop
- Dust control system – Dust shoe, Hose, Arm
- T-slot clamps (x4)
- Wooden clamp set (x2)
- ¼” high-speed, 2-flute downcut bit
- 90 degree V-bit with ¼” shank
- Planing bit
- Assembly tools (8) – 4ft level, Allen key set (1.5mm to 6mm), Torque wrench, Metric hex bit set, Metric socket set, 17mm wrench, Square
Spindle & Cooling