Accessible Metal Powder-Bed Fusion with XACT Metal 3D Printers
The XM Series 3D metal printers are making waves in the industry, establishing a new level of price and performance. The printers deploy fiber laser-based powder-bed fusion technology by selectively fusing thin layers of metal powder to create parts directly from a 3D-CAD model. Powered by our patented Xact Core™ high-speed gantry system, the XM Series continues to revolutionize metal 3D printing.
- Large Build Volume – 125 in³ (5 x 5 x 5 in), 2,048 cc (127 x 127 x 127 mm)
- Small Footprint – Approx. 24 x 24 x 51 in³ – W x D x H, (610 x 610 x 1,295 mm³)
- Precision Optics* – 100W Yb fiber laser, 200W available with optional kit
- Scanner – Orthogonal high-speed scanner
- Powder Options – Cobalt, copper, iron, nickel, and titanium metal powders.
Request a Quote
- Software (3 hrs)
- Printer Set-up and Operations (1.5 days)
- Design for Additive Manufacturing (6 hrs)