Next Level Research and Production Starts Here
A transformative 3D printer enabling flexible production of end-use parts in a diverse range of high-performance materials. Achieve industry-leading accuracy, consistency, detail and throughput with the P3™ Programmable Photopolymerization technology. Get ready for a new era of 3D printing.
- P3 technology delivers exceptional accuracy, consistency and isotropy. Print details less than 50 microns in size with high-accuracy materials.
- Choose from a wide range of single-component, commercial-grade photopolymers, developed on and validated for Origin One. Resins are engineered to be easy to handle and rapidly post-processed, with long shelf lives.
- Smooth, beautiful surface quality without secondary finishing, sanding, painting or additional processing.
- An optimized build volume, compact footprint, and minimal power requirements enable manufacturers to efficiently maximize production capacity per sq ft.
An expanding material ecosystem.
It takes an ecosystem to transform an industry. Stratasys works with leading chemical companies to co-develop innovative photopolymers in several categories to unlock end-use applications in 3D printing. Choose from a wide range of single component, commercial-grade materials, developed on and validated for Origin One.
- Heat-Resistant: Materials for application-specific requirements, such as flame smoke and toxicity, HDT or mold durability.
- Tough: Impact-resistant resins for functional applications that need to perform under stress and high-load conditions.
- General Purpose: Fast-printing materials for end-use applications requiring cosmetic surfaces, fine features and high accuracy.
- Elastomers: Resilient, high-resolution elastomers for applications requiring excellent tear strength or rebound performance.
- Medical: Medically certified materials for devices where aesthetics, durability and biocompatibility are critical.
- Molds: Low-pressure molds that produce high-quality results can be printed on site and as needed.
GrabCAD Print software simplifies the entire 3D printing process with an intuitive CAD-like application anyone on your team can use. Features like detailed reporting and remote monitoring help you easily manage your print jobs from outside the office. Combined with the ability to seamlessly share projects between users, it all adds up to a more streamlined, efficient workflow.
The Stratasys Research Package (REP) is an advanced software tool that delivers infinite flexibility when printing prototypes. By extending the capabilities of the Stratasys J8™ series 3D printers with an advanced set of tools, this package has been created for researchers and developers all over the world. Power your next breakthrough by accelerating and promoting innovation in the realm of 3D printing. Use REP to reduce prototyping time and create functional, multi-material mock-ups for a faster time to market. You can even pause and resume in mid-print in order to embed electronics or mechanical parts, or inject materials, such as liquid and air.
- Support Cleaning Apparatus (SCA 1200 or equivalent)
- Water jet Cleaning System
- Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)
- Consumables bundle
- Polyjet Maintenance plan
- GrabCAD (2-4 hrs)
- Printer Set-up and Operations (1-2 hrs)
- Stratasys Academy (4 hrs)
- Advanced color and texture (6 hrs)
- Stratasys Additive Manufacturing Certification Program
- Instructor Certification
- Student Certification