Desktop Sized High-end Rapid Prototyping
Create high-end prototypes, realistic models with specialized properties, and more. With the accuracy and versatility of the Objet30 Pro, a 3D printer that fits on your desktop, anything is possible.
Eight different 3D printing materials, such as clear, high-temperature and simulated polypropylene, offer the power to create realistic models.
The industry’s best print resolution yields smooth surfaces, accuracy on even the smallest moving parts and versatility to create thin walls.
Roomy tray size enables printing of a variety of consumer goods, electronics, medical devices and more.
Request a Quote
SYSTEM SIZE AND WEIGHT
82.6 x 60 x 62 cm (32.5 x 23.6 x 24.4 in.); 106 kg (234 lbs.)
294 x 192 x 148.6 mm (11.57 x 7.55 x 5.85 in.)
28 microns (0.0011 in.); 16 microns for VeroClear material (.0006 in.)
Typical deviation from STL dimensions, for models printed with rigid materials, based on size: under 100 mm – ±100μ; above100 mm – ±200μ or ± 0.06% of part length, whichever is greater.
X-axis: 600 dpi; Y-axis: 600 dpi; Z-axis: 900 dpi
Simulate plastics that closely resemble your end product with the feature dimensional stability and high-detail visualization of the Vero family of materials. Use the Objet30 Pro to print with Rigid Opaque materials in white, black, blue, or gray.
For fine details, advanced testing, or moveable prototypes, employ the Objet30 Pro’s specialized material capabilities including:
- Transparent (VeroClear), a nearly colorless material featuring great dimensional stability, fine-detail model building, and simulation of transparent thermoplastic such as PMMA
- High Temperature (RGD525) for advanced functional testing, hot air and water flow, and static applications
- Simulated Polypropylene (RGD450 & RDG430) a material offering toughness and durability for smooth prototypes with living hinges, flexible closures and snap-fit parts
GrabCAD Print software simplifies the entire 3D printing process with an intuitive CAD-like application anyone on your team can use. Features like detailed reporting and remote monitoring help you easily manage your print jobs from outside the office. Combined with the ability to seamlessly share projects between users, it all adds up to a more streamlined, efficient workflow.
- Support Cleaning Apparatus (SCA 1200 or equivalent)
- Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)
- Consumables bundle
- F123 Maintenance plan
- GrabCAD (2-4 hrs)
- Printer Set-up and Operations (1-2 hrs)
- Design for Additive Manufacturing (6 hrs)
- Stratasys Additive Manufacturing Certification Program
- Instructor Certification
- Student Certification