Scalable, Continuous, Automated 3D Printing
The Continuous Build 3D printer lets you build at scalable volumes with the same repeatability and reliability that FDM is known for. Maximize your production capability with the Continuous Build 3D printer.
- Continuous part production on grid of build units
- Multiple requestors, from anywhere
- Automatic print prep and setup through SKYLAB Software
- Automated printer assignment, printing,
- One to thousands of parts, easily, without interruption
- Scalable print capacity.
The Modular, Automated FDM® 3D Printing System
Available in stacks of 3 so you can print multiple jobs in parallel without downtime and easily scale as your lab usage grows by adding additional stacks. The Continuous Build gives users access to a cloud-based online order portal and monitoring system while giving print technicians access to machine status, controls, performance and analytics dashboards.
SYSTEM SIZE AND WEIGHT
78 x 28.5 x 31 in – 200lbs per 3-stack with consumables
12 x 12 x 12 cm (4.7 x 4.7 x 4.7 in)
0.254 mm (0.010 in.)
0.178 mm (0.007 in.)
0.127 mm (0.005 in.)
Parts are produced with an accuracy of +/- .200 mm (.008 in), or +/- .002 mm/mm (.002 in/in), whichever is greater.
The Continuous Build 3D Printer™ is powered by easy-to-use Stratasys SKYLAB software that enables:
- User to login to submit a part file to be printed
- User to select:
- Desired material color
- Part layer thickness
- Best build orientation based on software-calculated print data
The powerful Insight file analysis tool powers SKYLAB, delivering toolpath creation, generating estimated print time and suggesting a time of part completion based on printer availability.
- Support Cleaning Apparatus (SCA 1200 or equivalent)
- Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)
- Consumables bundle
- F123 Maintenance plan
- Skylab (1-2 hrs)
- Printer Set-up and Operations (1-2 hrs)
- Design for Additive Manufacturing (6 hrs)
- Stratasys Additive Manufacturing Certification Program
- Instructor Certification
- Student Certification