New England’s Premier Digital Fabrication Expo for Education
May 17, 2019 at WPI
Time: 9:00am till 2:00pm
Where: Worcester Polytechnic Institute
- Keynote Speaker from the New England STEM community
- Round-table panel discussion and FAQ with local educators who are successfully using digital fabrication tools in their classrooms
- The 5th Annual Extreme Redesign 3D Printing Challenge: New England Semi-Finals and awards
Who Should Attend:
- STEM Educators
- CTE Instructors
- Library Media Specialists
- Educational Technology Specialists
- Technology Integration Specialists
- Project Managers amd Architects
AET Labs is very pleased to announce Dig It. Fab It. Make It. 2019, the most anticipated digital fabrication event of the year! This is a unique opportunity for educators to see the design process in action, talk to industry experts, take in a heated student 3D printing competition, and hear and learn from academic STEM trailblazers.
Once again, with help from our industry partners at Stratasys, we’ll be presenting the most cutting-edge fab lab tech, tools and resources available for schools including:
- 3D Printers
- 3D Scanners
- Laser Cutting & Engraving Machines
- CNC Milling & Routing Machines
- Wire Bending Machines
- Fab Lab Furniture
- Space Planning & Design
This year’s event will spotlight “bringing making into the classroom”, champion “girls and women in STEM”, and feature a round-table discussion and Q&A with influential New England educators who are successfully integrating fab lab technologies into their STEM programs. The takeaway? Fresh ideas, curriculum and lesson plans, inspiration, a PD certificate to evince your tech-savvy prowess, and maybe even a new MakerBot 3D Printer!
There is no cost to attend, however, registration is required for planning purposes.
Register early to reserve your spot!