Entry-Level CNC Router
The Iconic CNC series includes three sizes, each with prismatic guides, ball screws, and the same powerful, yet easy to use, DSP pendant controller which we utilize on our larger machines. We also provide a full complement of accessories ensuring that you’ll receive a package that’s specifically tailored to your CNC needs.
Targeted specifically at the first-time CNC user, the new Iconic lineup will be supported with a comprehensive manual and video library which are intended to dramatically shorten a new user’s learning curve.
Students thrive on technology and hands-on experience. The Axiom Tool Group can provide a turn-key CNC solution enabling school administrators and instructors to effortlessly implement CNC technology within their classrooms.
Axiom Special EDU Package
This innovative Education Package is perfect for any school or university as it provides a fully assembled machine, staff training, expanded software licensing and an extended warranty.Package includes:
- Stand, Toolbox & Dust Shoe
- LED Kit
- Linear Clamp Kit
- 2 Sets of Hold Down Clamp Kits
- 3-Piece Starter Bit Set
- 2-Piece Sign Making Bit Set
- VCarve Destop Software (40-Seat License)
- 32 Module Educational Curriculum
- 2-Seats at Axiom Training Workshop
- 3-Year EDU Warranty
- Assembled, Tested, Delivered
- On-site Start-up and Operational Training
Why Choose VCarve Desktop?
VCarve Desktop provides a powerful but intuitive software solution for creating and cutting parts on a CNC Router. VCarve Desktop gives you the power to produce complex 2D patterns with profile, pocket, drill and inlay toolpaths, plus gives you the ability to create designs with v-carving textures as well as import and machine unlimited Vectric 3D clipart or single model files. The ‘Desktop’ edition is designed for small CNC machines, aimed at hobby or non-production environments.
Recommended: 40-seat class license
- Router bit set
- Graphics Software (VCarve or equivalent)
- Dust Collection and ductwork
- EDU Package
- Machine set-up and operation (2 hrs)
- VCarve Basics (4-6 hrs)
- Advanced applications with Aspire (4-6 hrs)
AET Labs Custom Lesson Plans
- Basic operation tutorials
- Applications examples
- Project ideas