A Mobile Showroom
A local, convenient, and socially distant way for you to see 3D printing in action and determine how your school can benefit from additive applications. Exclusive experiences offered - sign up for your VIP tour.
Visit at any of our host schools
|School||Location||Date and Time|
|Diman Regional Technical High School||Fall River, MA||5/3/21, 10:30am-2:30pm|
|Wentworth Institute of Technology||Boston, MA||5/6/21, 10:30am-2:30pm|
|Assabet Valley Regional Technical High School||Marlborough, MA||5/7/21, 10:30am-2:30pm|
|Eli Whitney Technical High School||Hamden, CT||5/10/21, 10:30am-2:30pm|
|Asnuntuck Community College||Enfield, CT||5/12/21, 10:30am-2:30pm|
The safety and well-being of our staff, partners, and customers is a top priority. In keeping with CDC, WHO, and State guidelines, we have implemented the following measures.
- Staff/partner/prospect health verification checks - questionnaire and temperature checks
- Occupancy restrictions
- Mandatory mask use - disposable masks available
- Gloves available - for use by any guest, optional
- Air quality/safety - HEPA filters installed
- Regular "medical-grade cleaning" - prior to each visit