If you're looking to bring more creativity to your classroom or give your students experience working with a 3D printer used in the industry, the Stratasys J55 Prime 3D printer is the way to go!
What makes the Stratasys J55 Prime an appealing 3D printer for students?
- Print colorful objects - nearly 640,000 unique color combinations, including Pantone Verified colors
- Incorporate transparent materials to replicate glass and plastic
- Simulate multiple textures - fabric, wood, leather, and more
- Easy to learn workflow importing CAD or 3MF files to the J55 Prime GrabCAD Print software
- Used in the workforce for rapid protoyping
See for yourself!
Here are objects printed in New England classrooms on the Stratasys J55 Prime 3D Printer.
A Porche 911 widebody from Whittier Technical High School
Toys from the MIT Toy Product Design Class
Want to learn more about how the Stratasys J55 Prime 3D printer can improve your classroom? Contact us today!