If you're looking to bring more creativity to your classroom or give your students experience working with a 3D printer used in the industry, the Stratasys J55 Prime 3D printer is the way to go!
What makes the Stratasys J55 Prime an appealing 3D printer for students?
- Print colorful objects - nearly 640,000 unique color combinations, including Pantone Verified colors
- Incorporate transparent materials to replicate glass and plastic
- Simulate multiple textures - fabric, wood, leather, and more
- Easy to learn workflow importing CAD or 3MF files to the J55 Prime GrabCAD Print software
- Used in the workforce for rapid protoyping
See for yourself!