FESTO Wind-Solar Energy Training System
The Solar/Wind Energy Training Systems form complete hybrid-energy training systems. These training systems demonstrate how wind turbines and solar cells are being used in the consumer and industrial markets to supplement the world’s power needs. They constitute a modular program that covers the history, fundamentals, installation, operation, maintenance, and servicing of solar energy and wind energy systems.
The program explores sunlight and wind as energy sources that can be used to help reduce dependence on non-renewable fuel sources. It helps students gain a complete perspective of the field by studying the economics, efficiency, and low-environmental impact of producing energy from non-polluting, renewable sources.
All Solar/Wind Energy Training Systems are made from real-world components that are used in industry. These are the same components that students see in their homes, schools, and workplaces. All training systems are engineered for both ease of use and durability, and are manufactured to the highest quality standards.
- Features & Benefits
- Topics Covered
- Includes everything required to operate as a stand-alone, hands-on training system
- Made with high-quality components currently used in residential, commercial, and industrial applications
- Easy and safe to use, durable, and manufactured to the highest quality standards
- Perforated work surfaces to allow custom configurations
- Comprehensive curriculum consisting of fully illustrated student manuals and instructor guides
- CSA/UL certified version available
- Identified wires allow students to save time
- Networked data acquisition available as an option
- Energy Fundamentals
- Trainer Familiarization and Safety
- Solar Module
- Wind Turbine
- Solar/Wind Systems
- Going Green