Techno Plasma Cutting System
Quality cutting starts from the ground up and that is why the Techno CNC Plasma Series is engineered for optimal performance.
Techno offers affordable, high powered and user friendly 4×4, 4×8 and 5×10 CNC Plasma Cutting Table Systems ideal for small to mid-sized shops and educational classrooms. Techno CNC Plasma Cutters are extremely useful for cutting sheet metal in curved or angled shapes.
Watch it in Action:
- General Specifications
- Plasma Base Design
- Water Table / Steel V-grid / Downdraft
- PC based WinCNC Controller
- Unique design, easy to learn and operate
- Brushless micro stepper motors and drives (servo optional)
- Precision Helical Rack-n-Pinion on X and Y axes with ballscrew on the Z axis
- All steel construction for rigid platform
- Cuts up to 1.5″ thick steel capacity
- High-speed cutting up to 800 IPM
- Electronic Torch Break away
- Multiple plasma torch options available: Hypertherm Powermax Torches.
- FREE Lifetime Technical Support
Techno engineers use state of the art software that provides mathematical testing of designs, called Finite Element Analysis (FEA). FEA allows them to analyze load characteristics of the machines components ultimately determining whether material improvements are required to build a better machine or if deductions/different building strategies can be taken to reduce the cost without sacrificing quality.
Just another way Techno goes the extra mile to provide a complete system of strength and power for an affordable price.