The Techno BT1212 is a sturdy machine for precision engraving with a compact size that enables it to fit almost anywhere. Featuring a tight tool runout, the BT12 produces crisp and clean engraving in wood, plastics, and light metals such as aluminum and brass. The BT1212 is the perfect machine for engraving small plates, awards, signage, tags, and more. Whether your application requires the precision and detail for inlay work and engraving or the demands of cutting metals like aluminum and brass, it is designed to handle everything that sign makers typically work with.
The BT1212 is compatible with many popular graphic sign making software packages. Techno’s sales and technical support teams are well versed with the software and can guide you in picking the appropriate 2D or 3D package as well as the tooling and engraving bits for your application needs. Ideal for use as a tabletop, desktop CNC router or on our new extrusion stand.
- Precision Ball Screws on all three axes
- 800 Watt (1 HP) Kress variable speed spindle 8,000-24,000 RPM
- Brushless micro stepper motor control system
- Aluminum t-slot table
- Compatible with G code and M code
- Heavy duty construction
- Easy to use hand held controller
- Includes: 1/8, 1/4 collets and wrenches