MakerBot SKETCH for the Classroom
THE IDEAL CLASSROOM SETUP
With years of development and research MakerBot has created the most reliable classroom 3D printing setup.
Streamlined workflow maximizes student and educator success.
Dual printers allow you to complete your classroom printing faster, make 3D printing more accessible to your students and boosting the opportunities for student innovation. MakerBot Cloud, a cloud-based, 3D printing file management software will allow students to submit their designs without issue, and teachers to queue up their classroom prints with ease.
Two Printer Setup Starting at $1799
Maximize Student Access
- Multiple printers that boost student growth and exposure
- Increased classroom engagement without slowing down the learning process
- The most reliable classroom 3D Printing platform
- NIOSH-tested classroom-safe materials
Lower the Curriculum-Planning Barrier
- Access 600+ lesson plans across various grade levels & subjects
- Join the largest 3D printing community of educators
- Curated lesson plans created by MakerBot Certified Educators
Develop Professionally, Gain Confidence
- ISTE-certified 3D printer training for both teachers and students
- 3D Printing-Integrated Curriculum training for teachers with applicable PD credit
- Real World Problem Solving training through Design Thinking and 3D Printing
Seamless Classroom Management
- MakerBot Cloud™: Manage students’ projects with a cloud-based print queue
- Print directly from TinkerCAD™
- Industry leading support