Festo MagTran® Training System
Simple, Effective Training System for Teaching Magnetic Circuit Principles
MagTran® Training System, Model 8024 of Festo’s LabVolt line, is designed to teach magnetic circuit principles and the application of these principles to basic transformers.
Courseware contains an extensive set of laboratory experiments that illustrate basic principles of magnetism and electromagnetic induction.
- Features & Benefits
- Enables students to build single- and three-phase transformers.
- An incandescent lamp enables the observation and study of magnetic coupling.
- Students can rearrange magnetic circuits to learn about inductance and transformer ratios.
- Enables measurement of magnetic fluxes as low as 10 μWb to demonstrate leakage flux, saturation, and magnetic shunts.
- A low-cost flux meter with a special built-in circuit enables the observation of hysteresis loops on an oscilloscope (not included).
- Exploration of the shaded-pole principle magnetic amplifiers, and permanent magnet properties.
- High-quality components designed for hands-on training purposes.
- Estimated program duration: 60 hours