Introducing MakerBot Method
The First Performance 3D Printer
Bridging the gap between industrial and desktop 3D printing.
MakerBot Method features breakthrough technologies leveraging patents from Stratasys® — the worldwide leader in industrial 3D printing.
Developed from the ground up leveraging industry-leading Stratasys® patents including a heated build chamber, precision dissolvable supports, and dry-sealed material bays.
The first desktop 3D printing solution that boasts industrial reliability and precision.
- MakerBot Method for Educators
- The Fastest CAD to Print Workflow
Industrial Reliability + Precision
– Match design dimensions
– Dimensional accuracy of ±0.2mm*
Fastest CAD to Part
– Up to 2x faster than desktop 3D printers**
– Seamless printing workflow
Maximum Innovation + Minimal Investment
– About ⅓ the first-year cost of ownership of an entry-level industrial 3D printer with no technician required
– Accelerate your design process and reduce risk while reclaiming time and money
*± 0.2 mm or ± 0.002 mm per mm of travel (whichever is greater). Based on internal testing of selected geometries
**Compared to popular desktop 3D printers when using the same layer height and infill density settings. Speed advantage dependent upon object geometry.
Uncompromised performance. From the inside out.
- 21 Onboard Sensors
- Wifi Connectivity
- Remote Monitoring and Printing
- 25 Compatible CAD file Types
- 5″ Full-Color Capacitive Touch Screen
- Over 220,000 Hours of Reliability Testing
MAXIMUM INNOVATION. MINIMAL INVESTMENT.
Method for Education by AET Labs includes:
- MakerBot Method Performance 3D Printer
- 3 years of risk-free and fast service
- 6 business hour response time
- Expedited shipping of replacement parts
- Phone, email, and live-chat
- Replacement printer hot swap service
- Tough Mixed Pack Filament Bundle
- On-site installation and training
- Two seats to MakerBot 3D printing applications workshop
Print up to 2x faster than desktop 3D printers and accelerate your agile design process. Method screams past desktop 3D printers while simultaneously providing dimensional accuracy and industrial 3D printer reliability.
Dual Performance Extruders for Speed and Dimensional Accuracy
The Dual Performance Extruder system is built from the ground up to accelerate print times and provide dimensional accuracy across every part.
Optimized Material Storage
Dry-Sealed Material Bays
Dry-Sealed Material Bays form a near-perfect seal to keep material free of damaging humidity. A suite of built-in sensors provides that your material is stored in its optimal environment—a feature previously only available in industrial 3D printers.
Unrestricted Geometric Freedom
Disolvable Support System
Superior surface finish and unrestricted geometric freedom are paramount to delivering high quality printed parts. MakerBot Water-Soluble PVA ensures fast and effortless support removal without compromising part design or dimensional accuracy.
MakerBot Water-Soluble PVA provides two key benefits:
– Unrestricted geometric freedom (large overhangs, cavities, etc.)
– Superior print quality and surface finish