A Manufacturing Workstation
Breakthrough technology leveraging patents from Stratasys® — the worldwide leader in industrial 3D printing.
Print complex and durable ABS parts with a 100°C heated chamber for end-use assemblies and manufacturing tools.
- Water-soluble PVA
- Fast prototype development
- Production-grade ABS
- End-use-parts & manufacturing tools
- SR-30 Support material
Get dimensionally-accurate, production-grade, real ABS end-use parts at a fraction of traditional manufacturing costs. METHOD reduces costs and saves time for small production manufacturing runs.
Prototype with production-grade ABS to achieve part properties close to injection molded parts. Print dimensionally accurate assemblies and validate your designs to get your products to market faster—all at a fraction of industrial 3D printing costs.
EOA ROBOTIC SANDER
Create durable, real ABS parts for the production floor. Print dimensionally accurate jigs, fixtures, and end-effectors that fit seamlessly with existing components.
- Tech Specs
- MakerBot Method for Educators
- Accelerate your Design Process
Uncompromised performance. From the inside out.
- 21 Onboard Sensors
- Wifi Connectivity
- Remote Monitoring and Printing
- 25 Compatible CAD file Types
- 5″ Full-Color Capacitive Touch Screen
- Over 220,000 Hours of Reliability Testing
Print real, production-grade ABS with a 100°C heated chamber. Powered by Stratasys®.
- Capable of withstanding 15°C higher temperatures1 than modified desktop 3D printers ABS material formulations
- Powered by Stratasys® SR-30 soluble support material
- Superior Z-layer bonding provides higher strength without warping or curling
Manufacturing-ready materials including real ABS, PETG, TOUGH, and more.
- Finished part dimensional accuracy of ± 0.2mm (± 0.007in)2
- Print complex assemblies with exact tolerances
An automated, tinker-free industrial printing system.
- 2x times faster printing than leading desktop 3D printers3
- 300,000+ total testing hours on 150+ printers
- Seamless CAD integration with AutoDesk Fusion 360, AutoDesk Inventor, and Solidworks software
MAXIMUM INNOVATION. MINIMAL INVESTMENT.
Method for Education by AET Labs includes:
- MakerBot Method Performance 3D Printer
- 3 years of risk-free and fast service
- 6 business hour response time
- Expedited shipping of replacement parts
- Phone, email, and live-chat
- Replacement printer hot swap service
- Tough Mixed Pack Filament Bundle
- On-site installation and training
- Two seats to MakerBot 3D printing applications workshop
Print up to 2x faster than desktop 3D printers and accelerate your agile design process. Method screams past desktop 3D printers while simultaneously providing dimensional accuracy and industrial 3D printer reliability.
Dual Performance Extruders for Speed and Dimensional Accuracy
The Dual Performance Extruder system is built from the ground up to accelerate print times and provide dimensional accuracy across every part.
Optimized Material Storage
Dry-Sealed Material Bays
Dry-Sealed Material Bays form a near-perfect seal to keep material free of damaging humidity. A suite of built-in sensors provides that your material is stored in its optimal environment—a feature previously only available in industrial 3D printers.
Unrestricted Geometric Freedom
Disolvable Support System
Superior surface finish and unrestricted geometric freedom are paramount to delivering high quality printed parts. MakerBot Water-Soluble PVA ensures fast and effortless support removal without compromising part design or dimensional accuracy.
MakerBot Water-Soluble PVA provides two key benefits:
– Unrestricted geometric freedom (large overhangs, cavities, etc.)
– Superior print quality and surface finish