Festo MPS 203 I4.0
Introduction to Industry 4.0 for mechatronics technicians
MPS 203 I4.0 is a comprehensive learning and research environment covering a range of topics, from the fundamentals of automation technology to modern production facilities that flexibly manufacture single workpieces. A safe investment thanks to flexible expansion, this Modular Production System lays the foundation for Industry 4.0 production learning environments. Educators can easily, even at a later stage, combine other MPS stations with these technologies, and integrate them into the MPS 203 I4.0 plant and the corresponding MES system.
Training Content (Sample)
• RFID technology
• Digital product memory
• Service-oriented architectures (SOA)
• Augmented reality
• Supported commissioning
• Fundamentals of network technology
• OPC communication
• PLC programming
• Application of web services in the production environment
• Maintenance tasks
• Sensor technology in production
- Technical training objectives
- High quality, flexible solutions
- Analyze functional relationships in mechatronic systems
- Manufacture mechanical components
- Follow information and energy flow in electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic subsystems
- Plan and organize work flow
- Commission, troubleshoot, and repair mechatronic systems
- Communicate using industrial network protocols
The Modular Production System MPS is the origin of and basis for almost all mechatronics training systems by Festo Didactic.
Festo learning solutions also encompass a wide range of topics directly related to mechatronics and factory automation, such as robotics, CAD/CAM and PLC.
Contact an AET Labs Technology Advisor today for a complimentary consultation or custom quote, geared towards your education objectives.