Festo Exploring Mechanisms Module
The Exploring Mechanisms trainer introduces students to the world of mechanical power transmission. It comes with an operational elevator and a collection of gears, pulleys, and sprockets. It also includes the necessary equipment to study the basic principles of mechanics and simple machines.
The Exploring Mechanisms trainer comes in a practical case containing all the equipment required for installation and operation of gear trains, belt and chain drives, and pulley systems, allowing students to gain hands-on experience on common mechanisms.
The trainer, along with the included courseware, serves to teach theoretical concepts such as force, torque, work, energy, power, rotation, and tension.
- Features & Benefits
- Topics Covered
- Fully introduces students to many important concepts of mechanisms.
- Powered using a standard single-phase ac outlet. Control components operate at a low voltage for student safety.
- Training system enclosed in a rugged case fitted with sturdy wheels and a telescopic handle for easy transportation. The case also allows training systems to be conveniently stacked for storage.
- Comprises student and instructor manuals that provide comprehensive theory presentations, guided easy-to-understand lab procedures, and review questions.
- Complete, cost-efficient learning package
- Estimated program duration: 24 hours