EMCO Campus Courseware
EMCO Campus is a multimedia program that teaches all the basics of modern CNC technology and beyond. The cleverly-designed teaching format makes even complex concepts easy to grasp and learn. Interactive dialog features allow the students to progress at their own pace. Views are displayed using attractive 3D and 2D graphics, animations, and videos, sustainably improving the success of the learning process.
Upon completion of each level students receive industry-recognized certification and job-ready skills to enter the machining field.
A Progressive Approach to 5-Axis Machining Certification
The EMCO Campus program can be used by students of all skill levels. For beginners it starts with foundational CNC basic principles as well as an intro to Machining Technology and Quality control. From there, students can learn and earn certification in 3 qualification levels:
1) CNC-basics for machine operator
2) CNC-advanced for machine set-up operator
3) CNC-professional for 5-axis CNC-technician
- EMCO Campus can be used independently of Concept machines and control software
- 4 courses teach basic to advanced skills for becoming adept users of modern CNC technology
- Attractive 3D, 2D graphics, animations, and videos
- Working through the content and tests using learning folders
- Autoring tool: individually creating content pages
- Learnmeter displaying the personal course progress