You are cordially invited to join Festo Didactic and AET Labs for a 2-day immersive, up-close-and-personal look at what’s driving the next industrial revolution, why it matters and what you can (and should!) do to prepare your students for successful careers in I4.0.
Workshop highlights include:
- Hear from technical education and industry experts
- Explore the competencies required to be successful in an Industry 4.0 environment
- Learn about industry-supported nationally and internationally recognized certification programs
- Discover how augmented reality, artificial intelligence and IOT (internet of things) are impacting manufacturing
- Participate in hands-on I4.0 lab exercises using Festo’s state-of-the-art Cyber-Physical Factory and much more…
Depart Central MA: June 4th 8:00 a.m.
Return Central MA: June 5th 6:00 p.m.
Where: Festo Didactic, 607 Industrial Way W, Eatontown, NJ 07724
Hotel Accommodations: Sheraton Eatontown, 6 Industrial Way W, Eatontown, NJ 07724 – Please call the hotel directly at 732-542-6500 to secure Festo’s special rate of $147 plus tax.
There is no cost to attend, however, registration is required for planning purposes. Meals and transportation provided by AET Labs.
We are excited to extend this unique opportunity to a select group of technical instructors and administrators and look forward to your participation.