As we hunker down for the upcoming winter, we're aiming to keep your tech skills warm. Join the AET Labs team for Tech Tuesdays, starting in January 2021, live through TEAMS video conference!
Topics we will present
- Using the Protomax waterjet cutter to create metal parts
- 3D Printing workflow for a Hybrid/Remote classroom
- How to implement Laser Cutting in Your STEM program
- Reverse Engineering with a 3D Scanner
- GrabCAD Print Flow for Advanced Manufacturing Applications
This free workshop series open to New England educators during the COVID-19 crisis.
Hosted remotely via video conference, “Live from the AET Labs Demo Room” by Adam Zelny, Applications Specialist.