- This event has passed.
GrabCAD Meet-up with Stratasys and AET Labs
September 18, 2019 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Designing for Additive Manufacturing with Next-Gen Technologies
On September 18 from 5:30 – 8:00 p.m., AET Labs is teaming up with Stratasys and GrabCAD at GrabCAD HQ in Cambridge, MA to dive into what’s driving the next generation of additive manufacturing with industry updates, hands-on instruction, demos and an under-the-hood look at the world’s most innovative Polyjet 3D printer, the Stratasys J750.
- State of the 3D printing industry discussion; learn what’s on the horizon
- Demonstration of new Advanced FDM capabilities in GrabCAD Print
- Create fully textured prints with transparencies on a Stratasys J750
- Hints on how to build innovative AM EDU programs that meet industry and student demand
- Optimize AM processes and materials with the Fortus 450
- Tour GrabCAD and see the Stratasys J750
- Learn the benefits of the Stratasys AM Certification for your students
Grab a bite and a beverage, network, and learn how to leverage the proven power of Stratasys’ 3D printing technology to accelerate your students design process and advance their AM career paths.
What sets Stratasys apart can set you apart too.
What: GrabCAD Meet-up with Stratasys and AET Labs
When: September 18, 2019
Time: 5:30-8:00 p.m.
Where: GrabCAD, 9 Camp St, 2nd. floor, Cambridge MA 02140
This event is open to all instructors, researchers, and clinicians within the educational community. There is no cost to attend, however, registration is appreciated for planning purposes.