Looking to maximize your summer break?
Our hands-on Fab Lab workshop series for STEM instructors returns July 16th and 17th at Marlborough High School in Marlborough, MA and August 6th-15th at EDCO Collaborative in Bedford, MA. We’re excited to welcome educators from all over New England looking to make big gains in their Fab Lab know-how. Topics to be conquered include beginner and advanced laser cutting, Fusion 360 CAD for 3D printing and CNC milling, VCarve for CNC routing and reverse engineering!
Workshops and details:
All workshops run from 9:00 – 3:00 P.M.
- CNC Furniture Making Workshop (2-day event) – July 16th & 17th – $495 – Click here
- Intro to Using CorelDRAW with Your Laser – August 6 – $150 – Click here
- Advanced Laser Engraving & Cutting Applications – August 7 – $150 – Click here
- Intro to VCarve Pro for CNC Routers – August 8 – $150 – Click here
- Using Fusion 360 CAD/CAM for CNC Milling Applications – August 13 – $150 – Click here
- Using Fusion 360 and Meshmixer for Advanced 3D Printing Applications – August 14 – $150 – Click here
- Introduction to Reverse Engineering – August 15 – $150 – Click here
Register early to reserve your spot!
Take a look back at our 2018 inaugural Fab Lab Bootcamp here.